Modernization and major overhaul of cryogenic equipment
Modernization of equipment of low and medium capacity
Modernization of equipment of low and medium capacity, working on a medium or high pressure cycle is performed in the following areas:
- For equipment К-0,15; К-0,25; К-0,4; К-0,5 applied a new circuit design, which allows to increase the production of liquid oxygen at 50 ... 60%.
- For equipment АК-0,6; АК-1,5 provided modernization aimed at increasing of production of gaseous oxygen under pressure.
- For equipment АК-1,5; КА-0,2; КА-0,45 (example of modernization КА-0.45) provided modernization, aimed at increasing the performance of liquid oxygen and nitrogen.
- Creation of modern system of КИПиА (instrumentation and automation) based on programmable controller.
Modernization of air separating equipment of high performance
Modernization of high performance equipment (10,000 m3/h of exhaust air), working on the low-pressure cycle, provides for a change of the technological scheme of air separation equipment.
Concepts of formation of technological scheme of air separation equipment:
- pre-cooling process of technological air up to 8…10°С using a refrigeration equipment;
- adsorption drying and cleaning air from moisture, carbon dioxide and hydrocarbons;
- cooling the air by heat exchange with return gas flow in plate-fin irreversible heat exchanger.
Implementation of the proposed measures will significantly change the operation of the whole plant equipment and get the following benefits:
- exclusion from the scheme the most unreliable and high-priced units - regenerators;
- essentially improve reliability of the equipment through eliminating cyclic shifts;
- ensure a high level of air purification from impurities and to extend the working time campaign, increase safety of operation of all equipment;
- significantly reduce the loss of process air and, accordingly, increase the number of products obtained by separation;
- reduce the start-up installation.